https://elacoreplans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ela-core-plans-logo-tag-900.png 0 0 Shannon Temple https://elacoreplans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ela-core-plans-logo-tag-900.png Shannon Temple2015-12-01 08:03:412015-12-01 08:03:41literacy centers in middle school directions ela core plans
ELA Core Plans provides teacher-written lesson plans, bellringers, and novel units designed to coordinate with Common Core State Standards.
- 21 Argumentative Writing Exercises: Breaking Down Arguments: 4 Interactive Ways to Teach Argumentative Writing Without Assigning an Essay
- 20. Teach Poetry With the Acronym TWIST UP!
- 19 Book Clubs in the Middle School ELA Classroom Part 2
- 18. Book Clubs in the Middle School ELA Classroom ~Part One
- 17. 3 Ideas to Use Other Than a Simple “Whole-Class Read” in the Middle School ELA Classroom
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!